Based in Nantes, France
fourth quarter 2020
Switch | PC | PS4 | One
Little Legend is a 2D HD side-scrolling adventure game taking place in a dreamlike open world. You play as Pimpim, a young girl with supernatural powers who sets off to explore the world. You craft your own magic abilities, use them to explore a huge captivating world and follow a captivating story about the rebuilding of the universe. In Little Legend, nothing compels you to follow the main quest to explore the world, you can indeed freely wander around at your own pace at the beginning of the game. As you may have noticed, Little Legend is not a Metroidvania. The Magicraft mechanic gives the player the power to craft its own magic abilities akin to tools. We wanted to reproduce the same feeling of satisfaction as the one you get when you use a glitch in a video game to your advantage to reach the highest platform or pass through a closed door. We like when the player feels smart about discovering how to overcome an obstacle using its own way and not the one that was thought for him by the creators of the game.
- Create your own Magic Abilities & Companions
- Explore a 2D dreamlike Open World
- Fight in fast-paced action
- Discover a character-driven story with relevant Narrative Choices
- Craft and Sell items in your own Shop
- Fly and talk with creatures as a Magic Weasel
Little Legend was originally created by Fawzi Allouache. At first, the project was a shoot'em'up with role playing game elements. After his encounter with Maxime Poutiline in Montréal, the project evolves to become an open world adventure with a strong story and a "Magicraft Mechanic". In 2014, they return to France to work in various video game companies and take time to plan their project ahead. In 2018 they create Nevermind.
Little Legend Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Little Legend : un jeu d'aventure 2D en quête de financement"
- Clementoss, jeuxvideo.com
- "Little Legend : Le jeu d’aventure 2D lance son Kickstarter"
- Matheus, actugaming.net
- "2D Side-Scrolling Adventure Game Little Legend Hits Kickstarter"
- Adnan Riaz, hardcoregamer.com
- "Kickstarter campaign Little Legend + Exclusive interview"
- Keith Lavelle, switchwatch.co.uk
- "Comienza la campaña de financiación en Kickstarter de Little Legend para Nintendo Switch"
- Sergio Membrives, Nintenderos.com
- "Little Legend is now live on Kickstarter with a first trailer"
- "Kickstarter - Little Legend looking to release on switch"
- "Little Legend 2D adventure launches on Kickstarter"
Little Legend Credits
Co-Founder, Creative Director, Composer
Co-Founder, Art Director